It all about the little ones…
Concerns of the 21st century……
The news… What is happening to the children here in our country?
Why are we reading about shootings, suicides, drugs, gangs, violence, teen pregnancies etc, etc, etc?
This is not something new, but it seems to be getting worse and the talk is always about the terrible incidents.
What’s going on in their world? Educators, parents and caring social workers are working on the sidelines to improve the quality of life for our little ones….
There are some children who are getting early intervention to prevent the onset of something worse happening in their lives. Protection and guidance is needed as they grow and mature. There are many early interventionists who are assisting families and educators as they work with children who are experiencing behavioral issues.
Preschoolers are learning how to become good citizens, and are developing important socialization skills through play.
Bullying must continue to be addressed and prevented. Parents who need to learn better parenting skills should have access to community classes free of charge.
The Dept. of Social Services must take their responsibility to these children and families seriously. In order to prevent the terrible crimes from continuing, there has to be an awakening of not only the community and the schools, but of the local churches too.
This is the most important aspect of a child’s growth-“spiritual.”
Let’s get the word out- let the kids know they have the hope for a better future.
With a world that appears to be going crazy, what are the kids thinking?
Get a message of hope out to them.
They can be over-comers and world changers!
- Parenting Skills Offered (affordablecounselingctr.wordpress.com)
- Teen shares experience of being bullied to help others (fox43.com)
- Parenting 101: Risky Behaviors That Lead to Teen Pregnancy (parenting.answers.com)
- Get the Facts on Bedwetting (pediatrics.answers.com)
- Childhood poverty ‘affects brain development’ (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Simple Advice To Enhance Your Parenting Skills (backyardmedia.org)
- Letter to My Alienated Teen (Will This Reach Her Eyes, Her Heart?) (momsheartsunsilenced.com)