Have you ever felt as if you are paused in life? A time seems to linger on.
When a life event is something good and edifying, we seem to fly through the experience.
We savor what we can and wish for more. The moment becomes a memory.
As the season begins to change it becomes a canvas of God’s creation.
The colors and aromas bring reminders of life’s ever-changing stories.
As we stand on the threshold of a changing season, I urge you to pause in life and savor God’s greatness.
Let’s pray and look for ways to make a change.
Allow your creativity to create moments in life that call for a pause for others.
God gives us a blend of talents and abilities, so we can bless others.
Become fashioned in his Image and allow yourself to pause and enjoy this changing season.
- Meaning to Pause… (truthlovepeace.net)
- Pause and Reflect (andrewheegeman.wordpress.com)
- Pause. (pulseandpixels.wordpress.com)
- Rewind or Pause? (homespunhappenings.wordpress.com)
- Story So Far – 2 (setuspeaks.wordpress.com)